This programme is developed to train those who have an accounting qualification and would like to seek an Accounts position as a job but do not have the experience or knowledge of how to write up a full set of accounts for a business.
The programme emphasizes on "hands-on" Practical Training in keeping a full set of accounts manually. Upon completion of the practical training, students have the choice to opt for continuation to study UBS Computerised Accounts.
The training covers the following sections / areas:
1. Preparing and writing up of business documentations such as
invoices, payment vouchers, etc (Documentations).
2. Writing up books and ledgers (Books and Ledgers).
3. Drafting Trial Balance and Financial Statements
(Trial Balance & Financial Statement).
5. Introduction to Taxation.
6. Awareness of common statutory documentations.